In a country like Pakistan where housing shortfall amounts to over one million units, real estate builders and developers bear greater responsibilities than merely offering luxuries. A much more pragmatic approach is needed to ensure that the launch of every new housing project also helps shorten this gap. One such way to go about this is to initiate fast-track development work in the housing sector.

Realizing the importance of speeding up the development work in the country’s housing sector, Concrete Solutions (Pvt) Ltd charms the real estate sector with Graceland Housing Society, Islamabad. The most prominent feature of this project is the pace of development work, something that has allowed the developer to be in a position to hand over 100% property possession in the coming two to three years.

On-time project delivery hasn’t made the developer any less interested in taking complete care to meet the high development standards of the project. In other words, Graceland Housing Society is a marvel in the making.

Location

Graceland Housing Society lies conveniently close to the New Islamabad International Airport on Fateh Jang Road. It is just a short drive away from M2 Motorway. In addition to that, a thorough network of roads connect it smoothly with Kashmir Highway, from where all important destinations in the federal capital are within reach.

Furthermore, the neighbourhood is seeing the addition of fancy facilities and elaborate infrastructure. In fact, the focus of many developers and real estate builders has lately shifted to this part of the city, preparing the vicinity to meet its future needs as the area surrounding the new international airport.

Facilities & Amenities

The naturally green vicinity of Graceland Housing Society compliments best with an appropriately conceived town plan in which enough open space is left for landscaping. The developer has, therefore, utilised about 55% of the project’s total area for development while the remaining 45% has been dedicated for parks and other open spaces. Not just this, the entangling electricity wires are also kept out of sight as all power lines are underground.

Special emphasis has been laid on the provision of leisure and recreational facilities as a modern lifestyle involves much more than enjoying the comfort of indoor life. Here, dedicated parks and children’s play areas, health centre and leisure club, and wide pedestrian tracks are all meant to make sure that residents find staying out of the house an equally entertaining experience.

Additionally, ample health and education facilities are also part of the project. Furthermore, the walled and gated community, with guarded entry and exit points, makes the security aspect of the project foolproof. For additional surveillance, CCTV cameras are installed at important parts of the society.

Features & Facilities

Graceland Housing Society’s key feature is its wide boulevards, lanes and inner streets. The main boulevard here is 120 feet wide, while sector roads are 100 and 80 feet wide. All of these roads and lanes are fitted with beautiful streetlights.

The residents will also have round-the-clock access to maintenance services. With an efficient drainage system and an equally effective waste disposal system, Graceland Housing Society is free from the glitches that can turn a good project into a bad one.

Affordability

Being aware of the fact that people have varying budgets and needs when it comes to investing in their home, the developer offers residential plots in sizes that range between 5.5-marla and 2-kanal. The prices here vary as per location and size and range within an affordable bracket. There is also a very convenient payment plan that you can avail. By making 25% of the total price as down payment, you can pay the remaining amount in 18 easy instalments.

Looking at how fast the neighbourhood of the New Islamabad International Airport is developing, Graceland Housing Society is your best chance to book a home that you will be proud to own. Don’t delay making up your mind as the project is already more than 50% sold out!